Mini Collection Unit
The Mini Collection Unit from Take Back Express is an ideal collection, depository, and storage unit that fits comfortably on a countertop or table. Hospitals, medical offices, pharmacies, car rental agencies, law enforcement agencies, airports, schools, and other businesses needing a secure depository find the Mini Collection Unit a perfect fit for tight quarters. Unit anchors to floor, wall or both to ensure box contents are secure. The secure collection area is easy to access (with key) to collect inserted items. Double-locked access door available. Call for production lead time.
Bulk pricing available. Call for details today! (719) 955-2698
- Made with heavy-duty, 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Available with double locks on access door (single lock pictured)
- Locking collection area secures incoming items.
- Stainless steel hinges
- Made in the USA
- Accommodates 14-inch cube box or 5 gallon bucket for safe and easy collection
- Durable powder coated poly-hammer Finishes
- Front door configuration allows units to be installed against walls where space is a concern
- Dual topper view ports
- Key-locked chute door prevents after hours deposits
- Anchors to floor, wall, or both
- Large flat surfaces for signage
- Decals available - Call for options
- Dimensions: 19” W x 24.75” H x 19” D
- Maximum receptacle size: 14" W x 16" H x 17" D
- Cubic feet with maximum size receptacle: 2.2 (16.48 gallons)
- Access door dimensions: 16.67” W x 17.380” H
- Recommended corrugated receptacle: ULINE part no. S-13300
- Weight: 52 lbs.
Take Back Express offers a five-year limited warranty on all products with proof of purchase to the original owner. The warranty covers manufacturing defects and failure of moving parts under normal use. We will repair or replace, at our option, any defect in material or workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase. If your product is found defective, please contact Take Back Express customer service at (719) 955-2698. The warranty excludes deliberate or accidental damage and does not extend to misuse, finishes, destructive weather conditions, rust, improper installation, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover labor or any other costs of removal, re-installation or replacement of the defective unit.