The Collection Vault is an ideal collection, depository, and storage unit. This vault allows businesses to easily and securely collect returned items from customers (i.e., car keys, library books, cell phones, medical items) and packages. This sturdy and secure drop box features extra-large capacity and includes an easy access/large volume plastic bin to collect items/packages inserted in the unit. Once an item has been deposited, it cannot be retrieved without a key. This is an ideal unit for car rental agencies, law enforcement agencies, airports, libraries, schools, and hospital
Bulk pricing available. Call for details today! (719) 955-2698
- Made with heavy duty 16-gauge steel
- Front locking access door standard; rear access door also available
- Secure posi lock on front access door resists pry attacks.
- Includes easy access/large volume plastic bin to collect deposited items.
- Commercial-grade powder coat finish resists rust
- Security Drop Door—US Patent 6,347,737
- Available colors: black, white, gray, sand, copper vein
- Stainless steel hinges
- Meets U.S. Postal Service standards
- Optional: signage and decals available. Call for more information!
- Dimensions: 19” W x 40” H x 19” D
- Maximum receptacle size: 17" W x 16" H x 17" D
- Cubic feet with maximum size receptacle: 2.68 (20.02 gallons)
- Maximum package size dimensions: 16.9” W x 9.25” H x 12” D
- Recommended corrugated receptacle: ULINE part no. S-4893
- Weight: 86.5 lbs.
Take Back Express offers a five-year limited warranty on all products with proof of purchase to the original owner. The warranty covers manufacturing defects and failure of moving parts under normal use. We will repair or replace, at our option, any defect in material or workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase. If your product is found defective, please contact Take Back Express customer service at (719) 955-2698. The warranty excludes deliberate or accidental damage and does not extend to misuse, finishes, destructive weather conditions, rust, improper installation, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover labor or any other costs of removal, re-installation or replacement of the defective unit.